There are some things that money can’t buy, and happiness is one of them. But where you choose to spend your days can have a substantial impact on your wellbeing and comfort. Wallethub, a website that offers free credit scores and reports, analyzed 180 of the largest U.S. cities to determine which was home to the happiest people in America. Each city was graded on 28 key indicators of happiness, broken down into three overarching categories: emotional and physical wellbeing, income and employment, and community and environment.
Which cities had the lowest and highest depression rates? Which had the highest and lowest amount of work hours per week? These types of factors play into how fulfilled and happy residents of each city are when they wake up each morning.
Here are the 10 happiest cities in the United States for 2018
10. Grand Prairie, Texas: Third best city for community and environment.
9. Huntington Beach, California: Fifth highest sports-participation rate.
8. Irvine, California: Second highest sports-participation rate and Second lowest separation and divorce rate.
7. Sioux Falls, South Dakota: Second highest adequate-sleep rate.
6. Fargo, North Dakota: Second best city for income and employment.
5. Plano, Texas: Fourth lowest separation and divorce rate.
4. Pearl City, Hawaii: Second best city for community and environment, Also ranked second best city for emotional and physical wellbeing and Fifth lowest separation and divorce rate.
3. San Jose, California: Best city for emotional and physical wellbeing.
2. Bismarck, North Dakota: Best city for income and employment.
1. Fremont, California: Best city for community and environment, Lowest separation and divorce rate, Fourth highest sports-participation rate.
Magazines and newspapers do not bother to mention this, but many reporters and sources of articles have interests or are rewarded by a third party to publish these articles. From time to time, the Rothschild website hosts external reporters and allows them a free platform, including the integration of links as they wish. The links in the articles may be sponsored links, for which the writer is compensated for commissions, favors or other interests of the writer and / or sit